Monday, February 1, 2010

Sferra 1891

I purchased my first Sferra 1891 sheets at Mrs. Howard in Charlotte; a white sheet with white embroidery called Frou Frou. The sheets are my favorite (crisp & soft at the same time) and I've been looking for more Sferra ever since.  Last weekend I went to HomeGoods for the first time and, unbelievably, found these -- an apple green + sky blue pattern w/a blue scalloped border -- for an absolute steal.


If you'd like to try Sferra but don't have a HomeGoods or Mrs. Howard near you, they're also on sale here.  I don't think you'll be disappointed.

2 comments :

  1. Hello! I just stumbled onto your blog and I have loved every minute reading through it all! You have a beautiful home and I look forward to seeing/reading more ~
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are lovely! I bet you got a better deal at HomeGoods. You're making me want to be bad.

    ReplyDelete