Thursday, March 12, 2009

Crisp White Sheets

Of all the rooms in my house, I love my bedroom most. I designed the headboard to add punch to those All White walls, and the tufted cotton velvet upholstery is a soft support for bedtime reading. Nothing relaxes me more than settling under freshly laundered, egyptian cotton sheets with a wonderful, aromatic candle flickering on the night-table.



Jane Scott Hodges, founder of Leontine Linens, originally opened her New Orleans shop in 1996 to showcase the Eleanor Beard Studio's artisinal work. Jane offers very special products based on her belief that one’s linens should be a reflection and extension of personal taste and lifestyle. I first laid eyes on a Leontine Linens sham in Town & Country. The hand-worked monogram on crisp, white cotton appealed to my love of both timeless quality and a 'less is more' aesthetic. I immediately ordered a pair of my very own in Althea and fell in love.


As for the candle, what else but Votivo's Clean Crisp White?

No comments :

Post a Comment