Monday, October 18, 2010

Who's In?

You may be in even if you thought you were out.

Back in May, I mentioned a little something about Eddie Ross coming to Metrolina. I was so so lucky to get my reservation in before this thing with Eddie & Jaithan SOLD OUT (in point of fact, all 3 Charlotte events have SOLD OUT)


@


Did you?  If not, you're still in luck!  Friday, November 5th from 6:30 - 8:30, Eddie will be @ Interiors Marketplace (Post & Gray's sister store) to sip & chew & chat & share some fabulous 'only Eddie could think of that' ideas for holiday entertaining & decorating! No charge, no RSVP, just come on over!

And while you're in the 'hood, stop by Post & Gray @ 2130 So. Tryon and check out new pieces from my latest shipment... fun things for holidays & home.

3 comments :

  1. I just missed Eddie at High Point, although I saw him yesterday. We will be at Metrolina. We would love to come by and see you. Oh, and yes Viva Sister Parish. Thanks for the comment.
    Best,
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I would love to attend. Wish I was closer! Hugs to E & J !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited for Metrolina... I'm going on Saturday, what about you? Thanks for the heads up on the meet and greet on that Friday, it sounds so fun too!

    ReplyDelete